A Dog Blog

---by dogs, for dogs, about dogs...........

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Buddy's Happy Places!!

Buddy is not feeling well today. I feel like







Been feeling crappy for three days. HUmans didn’t think I was going to make it through the night the first night………………But am feeling a bit better now and HUmans have smiles on their faces again, so HUvet must think I am doing better also. So thought I would take this time to think about the things I appreciate in my doggy world…


• Puppy parties—My HUmans sometimes through me puppy parties with my puppy pals (click to see my pals!) and lots of puppy snacks and treats.

• Weekends when both my HUmans are home, watching movies, and hanging out with the puppy clan.

• HUman giving me treats privately (not letting the other puppy clan see).

• Belly rubs

• HUman man gives GREAT puppy massages.

• Basking in the sun.

• Chasing bumble bees (I can catch em and kill em!!)

• Squirrels in the yard. Chasing squirrels up a tree. Squirrels, squirrels, squirrels!!!!!!

• The doggy bed at the foot of the HUman bed.

• The big patch of woods behind my HUman house.

• Car rides!!

No comments:

Post a Comment