A Dog Blog

---by dogs, for dogs, about dogs...........

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pain Relief for the Old Joints


There are times when I need a little extra relief from the aches and pains of being an OLD dog. I’ve tried a number of meds and preventatives. But this rub is AMAZING!! I get it rubbed on my right hip and can spend the day chasing the new puppy away from MY stuff. Excel Joint & Muscle Topical Rub Liquid simply wonderful!! It has a rub on applicator that makes application a breeze. It works on arthritis, joint and muscle pain. It works FAST. AND…………………………..it has a horrible taste, so I (I mean the puppy) doesn’t lick it off.
We got our Excel Joint and Muscle Rub Liquid at

2 comments:

  1. You should make an appt with your Dr. It could be arthritis, lupus, a infection of some kind, fibromyalgia, just to name a few things. your Dr can check you, run the right tests and treat you.

    hip pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many expensive drugs and treatments experts offer to heal joint pain, but it turns out that many patients need only to look to their own homes for pain relief.
    Joint relief

    ReplyDelete